Signing Off - Sold My Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1978BroncoCustom

Good afternoon All,

With sadness, and some regret, I sold my 1978 Bronco Custom today to a collector in Missouri.  On the upside, I found a new project that I plan to start a refurbish on later this week; an all original/VIN matching 1977 Ford F150 Custom 4x4 with a factory 351M400 coupled to a C6 transmission.  The project is pretty rough, but with hard work and limited resources I think it has lots of potential.

Thank you so much for all of your guidance and recommendations during my time repairing and improving my '78 Bronco.  Good luck in your feature endeavors.

JM

1977 Ford 150 Custom.jpg

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
WOW nice find..!!  

I,m jealous.....,  Sorry to see you go however, this site has an F-150 page as well. You can check-in there if you like.

Enjoy your new project...!   Looks like a great start.

Bob

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Good afternoon All,

With sadness, and some regret, I sold my 1978 Bronco Custom today to a collector in Missouri. On the upside, I found a new project that I plan to start a refurbish on later this week; an all original/VIN matching 1977 Ford F150 Custom 4x4 with a factory 351M400 coupled to a C6 transmission. The project is pretty rough, but with hard work and limited resources I think it has lots of potential.

Thank you so much for all of your guidance and recommendations during my time repairing and improving my '78 Bronco. Good luck in your feature endeavors.

JM

View attachment 15286
Nice condition. Good luck with it.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Johnny,
Unfortunately, 1978BroncoCustom last logged in here Feb 24, 2019.
I didn,t see that. Last night I was trying to figure out whick was old and rescent. Maybe he,ll get another Ford and be back. Thanks Mike. Hope your eyes are doing better. I go back today and get mine checked. I also ordered a new Holley for the bronco. Mine had the base plate warped.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke