66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  

I bought some parts for the Bronco last year and I try'd to do some re-search on them with out much Luck. The company that makes the parts I order'd is

aftparts.com/?page_id=10 (DO NOT CLICK THE LINK, this site had tryed to open up a pop-up window with malicious content multiple time now. thank goodness for good antivirus.

This company also Sells parts on eBay under the name memoimports , https://www.ebay.com/usr/memoimports?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 (Ebay link is safe)

I bought from this company Clear Corner markers:

and Clear Rear Brake light lens(s):

As you all know finding After Market parts for the Brick nose is Hard and impossible. This company offered a product that was different from factory and I really wanted that look for my Bronco. I would of simply returned the defective items from AFT but having bought them almost 1 year ago returns arn't an option. My Rear lens(s) don't fit very well and have required me to modify them to fit properly. And my front corner markers have spent a year in storage and have busted in storage.

I lost some parts and some $$ but if this post is shared with other Bronco folks then I don't feel bad.

yo Skitter,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this