2020 Ford Bronco Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My theory is that it will be very similar to the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with a solid axle up front, a convertible top, removable doors and ripe for bolt on upgrades. I would think that the direction a lot of the restomod Broncos are headed is a good indicator of what the market is looking for.

It might be a little more tame out of the gate so it's attractive to a wide audience but that will give them room to improve it over the future model years.

What does everyone else think, it would be interesting to get everyone's opinion and then see what it really turns out to be.

Dana

OP
OP
A

admin1

Supreme Commander
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[No message]

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
The Smaller size of the 2020 will reflect what the Bronco first was. (Not a 1/2ton MPV) The size will allow the Bronco to fit on trails better and thus take the fight to Jeep. But Ford has to realize that the Bronco will need a Higher then currently average ground clearance to keep up with Jeeps. I'm waiting to see what more Ford will say about the Bronco.

Won't lie, kinda sad its not a 1/2ton V8 SUV.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke