66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
admin

2020 Ford Bronco Thoughts

My theory is that it will be very similar to the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with a solid axle up front, a convertible top, removable doors and ripe for bolt on upgrades. I would think that the direction a lot of the restomod Broncos are headed is a good indicator of what the market is looking for.

It might be a little more tame out of the gate so it's attractive to a wide audience but that will give them room to improve it over the future model years.

What does everyone else think, it would be interesting to get everyone's opinion and then see what it really turns out to be.

Dana

I'm guessing it will be very expensive, thus I will ignore it.

The Smaller size of the 2020 will reflect what the Bronco first was. (Not a 1/2ton MPV) The size will allow the Bronco to fit on trails better and thus take the fight to Jeep. But Ford has to realize that the Bronco will need a Higher then currently average ground clearance to keep up with Jeeps. I'm waiting to see what more Ford will say about the Bronco.

Won't lie, kinda sad its not a 1/2ton V8 SUV.

I'm guessing that it will be a luxo/ cab for wannabe off roaders and expensive as M5 said.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this