Hello from Talladega, Al.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krbjr31

Reaction score
Hi, I have a fsb 1988 302, C6 tranny. I am currently trying to figure out some issues with it, and that is what lead me to this forum. I come from a family of Ford owners and would be shamed by my family if I drove a Chevy. I like the old classic cars and trucks, and would love to have an early Bronco one day. I also have a 82 F100 with a 302 that I am currently preparing to rebuild and make into a street rod. I do not like the fuel injection system that is currently on my Bronco due to the fact that it takes to many parts working together to make it function properly. Carbed engine are so much simpler and easy to work on and cheaper on parts imo. Anyway I hope someone can point me in the right direction on this Bronco so I can get it back on the road. I currently dont have any pics but will get some uploaded asap.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo krbjr31,

Welcome!

To post a pic from your PC, TABLET, etc., just below the reply box in lower right corner, click More Reply Options

Screen will change

See Attach files

pick out the pic

Click Attach This File

or click, Try our advanced uploader (requires Flash 9)

http://www.irfanview.com is a good free image resizer. I

Post any TECH questions in a new thread in 80-96 Ford Bronco Tech Support section & keep it limited to one issue. Mainly so that old farts such as I don't get confused.

To show off your 88, such as any build-up or modifications post in 80-96 Ford Bronco section.

Next time, please fill out your Signature with year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. for better responses.

Click your name in right black panel in upper right;

In pop up,

Click, My Profile

Click, Edit My Profile in right side black panel

In left panel, Click, Edit Signature

Enter info

Click, Save Changes.

Here are some wiring diagrams (partial, 86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96) @ http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd .

Al

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone! I like you Honestly I don't care much for the Ford Speed Density EFI system either. But it works so that's why I haven't removed mine. However, if you want the benefit of efi still but want it in a easier carb set up this company offers the best price on their basic set up.

I know its still more cost then a carb but people have given these systems great reviews.

http://fitechefi.com/products/30003/

fitech_at_a_glance_clear.png

OP
OP
K

krbjr31

Reaction score
Thanks Skitter, That will be later down the road kinda money. but thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
K

krbjr31

Reaction score
Ron I posted a thread in the 80's tech support if you have any info on my problem please help, I am ready to burn the truck! just aggravated and out of ideas.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke