1994 Electrical problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshwah Valentine

Reaction score
I just bought 94 full size bronco and it runs good. But just this morning my electrical went haywire. I don't have blinkers,wipers,odomater,or radio. I checked my fuses they are all fine so I'm clueless could anyone help me figure out this problem. I would be very greatfull

DonLawson84

Reaction score
I have not experienced that on a bronco, did have a saturn with electrical issues.

I lost door chime, radio and fuel pump, was prodding around the interior fuse block and heard the door chime start ringing.  found a wire that soldered to the back end of the fuse block was not making good contact.    also check for oxidation in each terminal of your fuse block, oxidation will insulate. 

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Josh,

Welcome!

See these wiring diagrams @ http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd

Same as by Ford.

PSOM Inoperative, Short Circuits, Common Locations TSB 95-02-11 for 92-95 Bronco & F Series; - see Poss. Short Locations: 1. Driver's side A pillar trim screws may have been installed thru da 17K745 Sun Visor wire assy & .. bullet connector; 3. Scuff plate screws (driver's side) may pinch the 14A504 wire assy; 4 14401 wire assy may be trapped/pinched between Half car beam & instrument panel attachment (repeated as #7. the wire harness may be pinched/shorted behind the dash where the 14401 wire assy may come in contact w/a sharp edge on dash panel wall 5. shift cable assy near tranny may chaf the wire harness; the wire harness ; 7. repeated above..brake pedal-to-dash panel wall weld

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member