Fuel tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
About to replace my leaky aux tank and was wondering if y'all had a favorite tank manufacturer. I'm about to order a bunch of parts from Duff but I'm not so sure about their "puncture resistant" tanks but it would be convenient to order most parts from the same place. I really like the WH "Sherman tank" 23g for main and their steel aux is nice too

The previous owner had installed a 23g tank in the rear but I think he mighta re-installed the 13g sending unit cause the guage(procomp) only read accurately for the first 1/2 of a full tank, but it might be a guage/needle malfunction

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
All the major EB stores have good replacement tanks.

Ask them if 23gal. tank req. a diff. sender.

Often, aftermarket gages won't read correctly with the stock sender.

The mfgr. of the gage will usually know this & advise what to do to get

an accurate reading. Sometimes req. a resister to get proper Ohms readings.

KeithKinPhx

Reaction score
I just put in 23 gallon tank from BC Broncos with an in the tank pump for my FiTech EFI unit. Came out nice. My understanding is that everyone sells the same tank and they buy them from BC. Toms is the only exception.

I put a video of the installation up on YouTube. Search for Rising Phoenix Bronco 23 gallon in the YouTube search bar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke