66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
whoabegone

Ls this a Police Package Bronco?

Ok 5/94 351 h code has a water cooled oil cooler and these two codes on production tag Foo 68 and T00 95. I think quad front shocks were added but also has a stout rear sway bar. Any help thanks Whoabe gone

Yes I believe so the 83 Bronco I have has duel front shocks oil cooler ....&in my research....found that I believe law enforcement...from Boarder patrol....sheriff's Dept...search and rescue... Used them,....I know mine is the police package....after my research found this out....I was stoked.....for me what that means.....as far as mechanical and all around....BEING a police package....means Dependability... Hard working....the Best Ford tough....that Ford could make at the time....mine has only 8,145 original miles...and given that ..those miles put on it....were easy miles

Normally....in 10 years autos will have 100,000 miles on average per year...in a nut shell....Law enforcement will only have....dependable vechicals in their fleets......good guys against bad guys

I believe the heavy duty suspension package was part of the towing package.  It included dual front shocks, front sway bar and rear torsion bar.

:)>-

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this