1990 Bronco for parts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elmo

Reaction score
Left front of front axel is good front axel shafts are good E4OD just rebuilt before roll over 1356 mannual transfer case good both drive shafts are good

OP
OP
Elmo

Elmo

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Oh yea. THIS was 2 years ago. Just dnot need these salvaged parts.

OP
OP
Elmo

Elmo

Reaction score
Some one please come get this thing. My landlord is on my ass to remove it. Since I can't keep it I really want it to go somewhere that someone can use the remaining good parts.

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a craiglsit ad for the parrts listed? Photos help too when selling items like this.

keninmorganhill

Reaction score
Elmo,

What kind of wheels does it have on it? Does it have the "centerless" wheel caps up front?

Thanks,

Ken

Hoever

Reaction score
I need the stock lift blocks from the rear end and a inside door brace can you help me?

Boregard

Reaction score
Doing some research for a friend of mine. 84 4x4 Bronco II . He's installing a 1972 V8 out of a Mustang. He wants a serpentine setup. All good with exception the PS pump return is to close to the steer box/frame I done forgot which. It points down. No room to attach the hose. Can't be clocked. He got OEM brackets off of a 92 model 302. I'm thinking a pump with the return positioned more to 3 o'clock position. I also believe without knowing that possibly a bracket off another model will resolve it. You guys got any help. I'm doing a S-10 and just helping him out. Thought a screen shot would help instead of a smiley

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Boregard,
Welcome and great that you're helping your friend.
Unfortunately, I have no advice for this issue.
Will bump this thread up.
GL!
Al

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke