Dana 60 for BII

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orcus420

Reaction score
I already have a built BII but want to start another build before too long and am starting to research axle options. Just looking to figure out what donor vehicles to be watching the local Pull-A-Part for. See below for specs on my current ride.

I want to do full width Dana 60s on the next one front and rear (does not have to be same donor as front). I want high pinion for both ends. I think I want to go will ball joints, old school tapered bearings (non unit bearing), and manual locking hubs. I'm thinking full floater for the rear. Open to suggestions on my current thoughts. This build won't start for a while, just making plans right now.

Specs on my current ride. It is tagged but I only drive it to http://www.windrockpark.com

1987 BII (originally 4x2)

5.0 ** engine from 1993 Mustang GT with the original computer/fuel injection

NP 435 4-speed transmission

NP 205 transfer case

EB Dana 44 with ARB and chromoly shafts

EB 9" with Detroit and 31 spline chromoly shafts, Strange Pro iron dropout, and daytona pinion support

4.5" EB Deaver linear rate (190lb/inch) coils with Duff extended radius arms

Deaver leaf springs from Duffs

Duff front and rear bumpers with 9500lb Superwinch Tigershark

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo