92 ford bronco tailgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogmit

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can pick up a used or new tailgate for my 92 bronco, had new tires put on Bronco and tire dealer didn't get spare tire closed and it swung open and hit a concrete pillar ripped the outer skin loose and bent corner of tailgate

MaximusBronk

Reaction score
Was rear-ended by an idiot with a fake insurance certificate.  Rear tire mount punched through the tailgate well enough.  Got a replacement shell from www.BroncoGraveyard.com for cheap.  It will be black primered only.  While your at it, be sure to go ahead and replace the rear window motor, because they are a PITA to do later, and they WILL fail eventually.  I have a backup on the shelf in my garage as we speak.  Replaced them twice now.  Also, you may want to consider the tailgate window-down sensor.  If it fails in the future, you will NOT be able to open your tailgate unless you temporarily bypass the sensor....been there, done that too....  And it is tough to get to with the tailgate not laid down.  Just what I like to call Preventative Maintenance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke