91 Bronco Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptFubar1

Reaction score
First Bronco. Been a Jeep guy for awhile, now bought my first Bronco. Any newbie info I need to look out for with Broncos. Jeeps have death wobble and Broncos have......

Thanks!

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the zone!  Enjoy your truck.

It all depends on how well or how poorly it was maintained.  If it was well taken care of and issues fixed as the arose it shouldn't have any issues.  So the answer to your question is, "It depends", 0 to hundreds.  Never had any issues besides rust with my 83, keept it maintained and changed parts as they showed signs of serious wear.

:)>-

BMAD01

Reaction score
Congrats capn!  Great vehicles if you get a good one.  I've had my 88 E/B since October of 2004.  It had 80,000mi on it back then.  It's got 190,000 + on it now and still going great.  Getting a bit long in the tooth because of rust and the crappy paint they used back then.  Everything still works cept the AC which I don't care about.  Take care of it and it'll take care of you!  Good luck!  Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msgsnprtom