Look at that Bronc.....ooooh, what happened there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78 Bronco

Reaction score
Saw this a few years ago in Columbia SC & had to stop and take a pic, had never seen anything like it!  I ran across the pic the other day and thought I'd share it with the group.

bronco.jpg

68Mercury250Ranger

Reaction score
dually work well  in mud and snow country?

dual wheels only hold you back in mud or snow,  I used to park my dually 1st heavy snow fall.  they pull you all over the road . only way the dually would move in snow was with 2000lbs of sand/salt mix from the township shed sitting in the bedliner between the wheelwells.  and when it got down to 500lbs from doing the lane, we had to hurry back up to the shed before we got stuck.  

dually **** in winter, that's why I'm going to convert my C350 Centurion to a dually , no temptation to drive in winter [-X

DSCN0081.JPG

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Well technically, what works well in mud/snow is a "tracked" vehicle.

Of coarse, the surface you're on & tires make a difference.

That white Bronco above likely still has it's "front" wheel drive in tact & helping as well.

I'm guessing your factory dually is rear dr. only.

But then.., my bud stuck his Jeep Rubicon on a flat/dry trail.. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Had to turn-a-round, hook him up & pull him out.

Driver makes a big difference as well. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  (& so do chains)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke