Teraflex bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fyreduck1921

Reaction score
I need y'all to settle an argument for me.

This fella at the bar wants to sell me the Teraflex bumper and Warn winch off of his 09 JK Wrangler. He says it will fit my 76 Bronco. I just laughed at him, but he is convinced the bumper will fit. Please help me set this guys straight.

thanks

mikeiam82

Reaction score
It wont fit without special mounting brackets, im a bodyman and I change quite a lot of stock jeep bumpers and the mounting is completely different. Now if they sold a bracket that could bolt to the end of the bronco frame rails duplicating the jeep mounting then maybe. Youd also have to consider the shape of the bumper, it prob has a bit of a curve to it and the bronco has a flat front end so a bodylift may be nessesary to clear the body. I highly doubt that such a bracket exists but it wouldnt be that hard to make one as long as the shape of the bumper fits the bronco. If you made a bracket you could mount in a wide variety of positions up down in and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeiam82

Reaction score
Im going to go back to my original thought and say no they wont fit. I just looked at some pics of them and I think from the shapes they would be tough to get to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke