My 2006 Mustange GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big_Rob

Reaction score
Purchased new in 2005.... black leather with bright accents and 1000 watt Shaker system.  And yes, completely stock to this day.... well, the cobra stylized wheels where from the dealer.

p4013296.jpg

p4013286.jpg

p4013291.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo ROB!

Sweeeet!

I have a good idea of how you feel about your 'stang!

Our #1 son had a 2004 GT; removed wing; welded & painted trunk lid holes - exh, intake mods, etc.

Enjoy your stang, as I can see you do!

JLasvegas

Reaction score
Nice Mustang, I can tell you really take good care of your vehicles

MarkBright'67

Reaction score
Nice Stang... Rob ! ...I've tryed to drive a 2008 MY in da past...but it wasn't a V8 ...anyway...a good sensation . I like your way to "respect" the autos...the best way to mantein theyr fashion n value too . I wish to present my '97 Pontiac Trans Am... but im pretty "scared" ... in this " Ford enthusiasts" Forum'...lol ... i will... . Bye !

OP
OP
Big_Rob

Big_Rob

Reaction score
Nice Stang... Rob ! ...I've tryed to drive a 2008 MY in da past...but it wasn't a V8 ...anyway...a good sensation . I like your way to "respect" the autos...the best way to mantein theyr fashion n value too . I wish to present my '97 Pontiac Trans Am... but im pretty "scared" ... in this " Ford enthusiasts" Forum'...lol ... i will... . Bye !
Post it up.... this is the "Non" Bronco thread... your Trans Am meets that requirement. :-"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke