Does this kind of place exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillipL

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Is there any place that will rent tools and space or maybe a lift for you to work on your own cars in Socal near SGV? I'm looking for a place like that to make working on my car easier. Any info would be very helpful.

OP
OP
P

PhillipL

Reaction score
Ok, after digging a little I actually found a place called " Your Dream Garage " I went to check them out yesterday to do my brakes. I tell you what, this place is legit. I rented a bay with a lift for an hour with no problems what so ever. This place has every tool you can imagine. From tire mounting machines to hand and air tools to high end scan tools... The place is clean, well lit and easy to get to. If you are in or around the Los Angeles area and need a place to work on your car, you cant beat this place... I told the guys there I would spread the word for them so here is a shameless plug on their behalf.. Check them out @ urdreamgarage.com

Seabronc

Reaction score
Thanks for reporting back. To my knowledge, those are few and far between.

Good luck,

peace.gif

OP
OP
P

PhillipL

Reaction score
Whats behind the idea is far more than just a bay. Imagine you can get access to all the parts and 2nd opinion are priceless.

mcat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Is there any place that will rent tools and space or maybe a lift for you to work on your own cars in Socal near SGV? I'm looking for a place like that to make working on my car easier. Any info would be very helpful.
There is a place in Salt Lake City. I haven't used it myself but I hear it's a good place.

KNUCKLE BASHERS, INC. 1245 S. 700 W.SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104 USA

801-977-7500 MON-FRI 8AM - 6PM SAT 8AM - 7PM

dye_kapp

Reaction score
There is one in Murrieta... Rent the lift, tools, and his experience if needed.

westcoastsynthetic. com  I think you can google amsoil connections as the company name

The owner is really cool and accommodating.

fordblood

Reaction score
My dad told me that when he was in the airforce in the 60s/70s they had a bay rental program where you could rent the bay with all the tools and lifts and what not. They even had help there if you needed it. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke