Installing custom fog lamps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gorufio01

Reaction score
I have a 1992 ford bronco eddie bauer edition. Id like to know if anyone has ever installed non OEM fog lights below the chrome bumber and recessed in a moulding. I will pick out a pair of Lamps similar to the ones in the picture and install the entire piece on the bumper. I would like to have my fog lamps look like the picture below and I know where to get the fog lamps but I have no idea where to get the black plastic lower bumper moulding like this person has. If you know where to get a piece like the one im talking about can you please point me in the correct direction. Thank you.

broncofoglamps.jpg

90bronco86

Reaction score
That looks like the stock cowling that comes on the bumper from the factory, you could probably find one at a junk yard for cheap.

OP
OP
G

gorufio01

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. Ill def check out the Junkyards now that I know where to look and have a name of what im looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar