66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Skitter302

Ford Bronco Concepts

Now that I own a Bronco I've been thinking and talking with some buddys about Ford making a new Bronco based off the current production F-150. Even guys who hate Ford like the idea because they feel that it would spur Chevy to makes its Blazer again. Well I did some digging and here is what I've found.

Fords concept back in 2004 for a 2013 release. Engine would of been a 2.0-liter turbo-diesel four-cylinder or its nitrous-oxide injection system.

Ford-Bronco_Concept_2004_1280x960_wallpaper_04.jpg

But now things have changed and Ford hasn't made any move on the 2004 concept so now new fan made concepts are coming to light.

2014%20Bronco.png

and

raptor_suv.jpg

And their are more pictures like this out their.

So here's the run down... Ford built the Raptor because they felt like it. Nobody asked them to make a Beastly Off-Road truck--They just built it and it paid off big time. So here is what I'm wondering... Could Ford build a 2014 Bronco? Would it be worth it?

Edited by Skitter302

I dont know what anybody else's opinion would be on this, but if they were to make another bronco, then the back HAS TO come off.. Its not a bronco unless it does that. I do like the concepts though.. I wouldnt mind owning my 78 and a brand new one also. :D

I dont know what anybody else's opinion would be on this, but if they were to make another bronco, then the back HAS TO come off.. Its not a bronco unless it does that.

I was wondering if that was a big feature that people would want. I know that with most Broncos If you took the top off, they never were perfect right again (leaks and rattles) Unless that's just urban legend. But now Ford could make a top out of better material so the probability of something going wrong in re-installation would be minimized.

It's not a Bronco if the rear roof is not removable.

Exactly!!!!!!!

I was wondering if that was a big feature that people would want. I know that with most Broncos If you took the top off, they never were perfect right again (leaks and rattles) Unless that's just urban legend. But now Ford could make a top out of better material so the probability of something going wrong in re-installation would be minimized.

I take mine off all the time and never have a problem.. I have heard that from others as well, But those that have said that,never took theirs off ever..They have the 2 dowel pins in the rear and then the bolts around it that hold it on. You really cant mess it up... :)>-/>

Edited by muddrivermike

I have owned  a number of Bronco's since 1979. I don't think I'm going to like the 2020. I think they are going to base it off the Ranger platform which means it will be small.

Yo Bill,

I agree! Anyway, we couldn't afford it. Our cost of living increases were at Zero for too many years.

ford would have been better if they kept it on the 1/2 ton frame.

2020_fordsvt-bronco_2dr-white_1.jpeg

or

2020-ford-bronco-04.jpg

I think so too. Hey here's a thought how bout making a fullsize Bronco  for me and  everyone else and a small one for the Jeep Wrangler lovers.

Bronco and Bronco II, just like the good ol days. I like that idea.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.