Work in Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key Largo EB

Reaction score
Also known as the "Money Pit". My 1993 Eddie Bauer. I looked looked long and hard for a Bronco in this condition. Found it on Craig s List, just 40 miles from here. Needs a few more updates on interior parts, but runs great and it's a blast to drive! Wife wants me to put Nerf Bars on it, but holding off as long as I can. Has 33x12.50x15 tires which I plan on changing out for 31x10.50. Maybe then she'll be able to climb in without the Nerfs. I've added new A/C, total new brake system, new interior upholstery. I'm going to change out the auto lock hubs for manual hubs], hopefully the gas mileage will improve a bit with them.

Thanks for looking.

KLEB7.gif KLEB2.gif

KLEB4.gif

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
I love the looks of your Bronco! I found mine with a for sale sign in it about 2 hours from where I live and I have no regrets. I have 31x10.5 and I still use my steps and I'm 5' 11". Do you have anything against Nurf Bars or are you just wanting to spend money on other upgrades? If your worried about looks... Don't be.

OP
OP
K

Key Largo EB

Reaction score
I'm not totally opposed to the bars, I just haven't found any that I really like. Actually, I'm leaning toward running boards, rather than the bars. To me, the bars look like what they are, add-on. I'd like boards that look like they were factory installed by Ford. Any suggestions?

Elmo

Reaction score
Nice Bronco and to each his own but,Anything that i decide to add to mine first must not look factory, second must be one of a kind or it will be one of a kind when i get done with it. I dont want a pretty truck so i look first at function

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Also known as the "Money Pit". My 1993 Eddie Bauer. I looked looked long and hard for a Bronco in this condition. Found it on Craig s List, just 40 miles from here. Needs a few more updates on interior parts, but runs great and it's a blast to drive! Wife wants me to put Nerf Bars on it, but holding off as long as I can. Has 33x12.50x15 tires which I plan on changing out for 31x10.50. Maybe then she'll be able to climb in without the Nerfs. I've added new A/C, total new brake system, new interior upholstery. I'm going to change out the auto lock hubs for manual hubs], hopefully the gas mileage will improve a bit with them.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 12564 View attachment 12565

View attachment 12566
Nice looking ride. Like the color.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke