2000 F-250 fuel pump wires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budster 95

Reaction score
Im working on a friends 2000 Ford F-250, feul pump is not running. Does anyone know the color for the hot wire, and ground wire, to the pump? I would like to check for 12 volts at the pump to eliminate the rest of the circiut.

Thanks, -Bud

Bronc76

Reaction score
I think its pink and black, (not sure which is which or what motor you have, doesn't think it matters). You may want to get schematics if possible to be on safe side.

OP
OP
B

budster 95

Reaction score
I got it. The pump wires are the two heavier gauge wires, pink with black tracer (hot), and brown is ground. Hooked up my meter, got the 12 volts with key on. Now to find an OEM pump at a decent price. $300! I have heard that the aftermarket pumps are garbage at $80. Thanks for the input, i appreciate it. Hope this helps someone else down the road. -Bud

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Im working on a friends 2000 Ford F-250, feul pump is not running. Does anyone know the color for the hot wire, and ground wire, to the pump? I would like to check for 12 volts at the pump to eliminate the rest of the circiut.

Thanks, -Bud
Have you tried YOUTUBE? Seems no one is on. Just type in the address bar what you want and youtube .Then hit enter. They have alot of information their.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke