tail light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigjim crna

Reaction score
Ok, here is my problem, drivers side tail light does not work but brake light does. Changed bulb, any thoughts?

Knight

Reaction score
I had the same problem once and it turned out to be a bad headlight/parking light switch. I replaced it and all was good. I hopethis helps.

OP
OP
B

bigjim crna

Reaction score
I had the same problem once and it turned out to be a bad headlight/parking light switch. I replaced it and all was good. I hopethis helps.
so you had only 1 side where the tail light didnt work but the brake light did?

How hard is it to change the light switch?

Thank you, not the most mechanically inclined but working on it

OP
OP
B

bigjim crna

Reaction score
So only 1 side the tail light didnt work? The brake light still worked?

How hard is it to change the switch?

Thank you, Im not the most mechanicaly inclined, but working on it.

b2owned

Reaction score
check ALL  of the fuses. Also check the switches connected to the headlight ****. My problem was almost the opposite of yours, the brake switch was loose, so the brake lights wouldn't come on, yet the taillights/hazard lights would come on. Check all the wires connecting the lights to the switch. The wires connected the brake switch should be good, and the ones connecting to the headlight switch should be bad. Check for connection issues. Not a terribly complicated process, but if you know a guy who can do this, let him/her handle it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke