this if for all who read these posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key Largo EB

Reaction score
First of all....

Many thanks to "miesk5"!! He's all over this site and is willing to offer his knowledge and expertise with Broncos to anyone that asks for help. I, for one, truly appreciate his willingness to do so.

now for the boring stuff....

I'm a retired law enforcement officer, a game warden to some. During my career, I've had the opportunity to drive many patrol vehicles, including sedans, trucks and SUVs. I quickly learned that SUVs were the one vehicle that offered off-road ability, cargo capacity and comfort. When you spend 10 to 12 hours in a vehicle, those are all important, especially as you grow older. I've also had the opportunity to drive vehicles by many different manufactures, including Ford, Chevy and Chrysler. Fortunately, our agency never bought any "rice-burners", so I'll never be able to provide a true evaluation of all vehicles. However, of those I did drive, my Ford Broncos were the most "fun-to-drive"!

For those of us that had to spent 10 to 12 hours in a vehicle everyday.....fun-to-drive, trumps everything else!!!

Broncos are fun, cool, and they look great!

Don't worry about gas mileage. In the big scheme of things, don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy driving that big beast!

When I retired, and having put two daughters through college, I decided that I'd finally earned the "right" to splurge on something I truly wanted. My spurge took the form of a Bronco. I looked at some Broncos that should have been shot, and "put down". But eventually, good things come to those that wait. I've extremely happy to be driving my 93 EB! When you get to be my age, happiness takes some strange forms. My advice to everyone....

Folks, learn to appreciate those minor moments in life, because the big one don't come around very often.

Life is great, live it!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo KEY LARGO,

WELCOME

and ty for that; I have time to help others as Many have helped my family and I through the years. Esp back in da day at San Diego, Great Lakes and Philly NAVHOSPs

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

http://broncograveyard.com