New guy from BC Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zip

Reaction score
Hello all.

I owned a 66 Bronco many years ago, had to sell do to a relocation of the family. Over the winter I picked up a 79. It basically cost me my time. I work weekends and have been helping out a couple days a week at the local wreckers.

027.jpg

Now as you can see it is pretty rough. It sat since 2003 when the local law basically parked it. It requires a full inspection before it can see the road again. A few weeks ago I looked at another 79. conditiontion was rough but better than the one I currently have and it couldlicensednced. I couldn't pull the trigger on it for some reason and left saying I will call tomorrow and let you know what I'm going to do. It was probably sold before I got home.

Last week I looked at another one. Much better shape than mine and the one I looked at. No engine but a 429 sitting in the garage. Again I go home. Tuesday I got kind of nervous because the add was no longer on Craigslist. As it turns out the add had expired. I called the fellow and said I'll be there this evening with a trailer. So Tuesday I came home with it and about 4 boxes of assorted engine pieces, including a new in the box oil pan, new in the box water pump, new in the box plug wires, Edelbrock intake. I'll pick up the engine next week along with another 3 or 4 boxes of stuff.

010.jpg

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo ZIP,

WELCOME!

The Black one looks good!

GL with it... post articles and pics when you can.

Jeff at the Bronco Graveyard has offered a 2% discount to members of The BroncoZone for on line orders. To get your discount, enter the discount code BZMEMBER. Also you must include your BroncoZone User Name with the order.

http://broncograveyard.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno