6" suspension and 2" body lift or 8" suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad6920

Reaction score
Okay, I have read all the topics I could, but I still need some help. I have a '94 Bronco and I want to run 37" tires but I don't think they will fit with just a 6" lift...right? If not, can I put 2" spacers under the 6" lift coil springs or is it better to run a 2" body lift and the 6" suspension lift? Or maybe there is an 8" suspension lift that I have never heard of???

I don't do any serious offroading, mainly just snow and gravel logging roads, so will the stock suspension handle 37" tires or is this asking to much?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
Do NOT put spacers under 6" lift springs....too unstable.

here is a link to a great thread. It has info on what gears you would need when going to bigger tires. http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=12604&view=findpost&p=64103

If you are not running off road or doing rock climbing, why do you need the truck so high? As they get higher they are more unstable and harder to drive, because of raising the center of gravity.

( it is fun watching short people trying to get in)

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Krafty

Reaction score
like ron said another issue I don't think you realized is that you will need to change your gear ratio to run 37's . probably to a 4.56 or so which means you may also need to replace the gaskets, crush sleeves and spacers in your axles to set your ring gear and pinion spacing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno