rear seat swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riggermortis

Reaction score
anybody ever find anything to replace the back seat with? modifying is ok but ive looked the boneyards high and low for like a back seat or third row out of a mini van or something but havent been able to find anything narrow enough.

SASSQASH

Reaction score
What are you looking at doing specifically, the seats between years are swap able i believe, and other than that you can always modify stuff. I've asked a similar question before and there is a swap able amount of info available through the forums

OP
OP
riggermortis

riggermortis

Reaction score
just something more comfortable i dont mind modifying to make something work but it has to fit between the wheelwells. i just dont have an extra 3 to 400 bones to drop on one of the aftermarket ones from the bronco places. might consider a couple more buckets out of the junkyard.

mikeiam82

Reaction score
i recently bought a 5 speed from a guy with a 2002 tj and he had a rear seat from that. looks pretty simple to put in i just havent gotten to that part yet.

famvburg

Reaction score
School bus seat? That's what we used in our early '70s one back then & what I started to use in my current '69 until I swapped it over to a half cab.

just something more comfortable i dont mind modifying to make something work but it has to fit between the wheelwells. i just dont have an extra 3 to 400 bones to drop on one of the aftermarket ones from the bronco places. might consider a couple more buckets out of the junkyard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar