Half Cab Soft Top?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

famvburg

Reaction score
Our winter in Ms hasn't been too bad so I've left my half cab top off. I saw the post about soft tops & I got started looking around for a half cab soft top. I think that would be the neatest thing, a cloth half cab. All I ever see is a bikini top, which would be fine in summer, but I'd just as soon go ******* as opposed to a bikini top. Anyway, is or was there such a thing as a soft top for half cabs? My apologies if this has been brought up before but whomever conjured up the search restriction on more than 4 letters in each word fouls up searches for, well, 4 letter or less words..... What up with that anyway???? Thanks.

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
You're correct..., that "search" ap leaves a lot to be desired. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There's no 1/2 cab rag-top that I'm aware of. I suppose one could be homemade out of a full top... :unsure:

However., there's behind the seat "windblockers" available that add-on to the bikini using velcro straps. Most EB stores have them.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
I like too run my truck in the snow too. I cut my full metal top too a half cab as it was rusted and then ran it during the snow season. with a smaller cab and eaiser too heat. And a little less noise too..

BBB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22