88 exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco Kid!

Reaction score
yo bronc fans hey so i am having a bit of a dilemma, since i converted my 302 to carb i was hoping to swap the exhaust for dual since i dont want to use the two cats that are on my y pipe

the people at the exhaust shop wont do dual on it unless its an off road vehicle.. si i am curious if any of you have had luck finding a good performance exhaust with one cat not two like myn has, that has really good flow. or should i just tell them its an off road vehicle and get dual exhaust.. i will primaraly be driving the bronc while hunting camping 4x4'n and in fowl weather conditions!

Krafty

Reaction score
let me clarify, if you dont have to worry about emissions ,and your exhaust shop should know that, then you can run any kind of exhaust system you want as long as you have a muffler or two built into it somewhere. if you have to pass emissions in your state then you can run dual exhaust as long as you have a cat and muffler in each side of the exhaust. A glasspack muffler is pretty much a straight pipe with some noise insulation around it but you have to be careful, some of the authorities don't consider glasspacks to be real mufflers.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
YO,

Try Walker; All 49-state (EPA)Catalytic Converters are OBDII and EPA compliant

Replaces Both Front & Rear OE Converters; Not legal for sale on vehicles licensed in the state of California.; May require [p#:1,35574] Air Tube Kit for installation.; Replaces multiple O.E. Converters. Only failed Converters may be replaced. See Catalytic Converter Installation Guide.; Fed. & Calif. Emiss. Models.

http://catalog.walkerexhaust.com/catalogPart/walkerPartSearchFromECatalog.do?partKey=265400&partNumber=15798&catalogKey=333&methodName=initialiseWalker&catalogCode=walkerexhaust49state&locale=EN&loadStatus=ACTIVE

Standard Direct Fit 15798

Inlet Quantity 1

Inlet Inner Diameter 2 1/2"

Outlet Quantity 1

Outlet Inner Diameter 2 1/2"

Overall Length 73"

Body Type Large Oval

Contents Adapter& Air Tube

Feature and Benefit Walker® Standard Catalytic Converters, available for Pre-OBD (1995 and older) vehicles are engineered with durable stainless steel bodies. Walker® Catalytic Converters, an industry leader for import and domestic applications, meet EPA emission requirements, and have a 25,000-mile catalytic performance warranty, in addition to a 5-year/50,000-mile structural integrity warranty.

Designed for use on Pre-OBDII vehicles. (1995 and older)

Stainless steel body, heat-shielded pipe and structural brace for enhanced strength and durability.

Meet EPA emission requirements

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke