Soft Tops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackwhore82

Reaction score
whats up guys i'm looking for a very good qualty soft tops with no bottons. don't want to drill into ride. **** maybe just web site or anything. thanks keep the boys rollin

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Posts like this, is confirming that I need to get my ass in gear

I've been wanting to start offering no-drill soft tops for several months now, but have been unable to find a cheap HD sewing machine - kinda like looking for the unicorn

TheTank

Reaction score
I didnt think they made non drilling ones anymore either, if I do find a place where they do sell them i'll make sure I tell ya... <):)

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Someone said Skylercorp.com might start offering soft tops that require no drilling again. That would be cool if that happened. Other than that you can design your own at an upholstery shop or something and it would prolly cost the same.

Seabronc

Reaction score
I saw one offered for the FSB just the other day, but darned if I can find it now, was going to save that link too.

Good luck, :)>-

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
The Skyler top is the one you want. While they went out of business few years ago, a used one will pop up on ebay or some Bronco site once in a while. I've had mine for about 3 years, and will never put the hardtop back on!!! (Yes, there is a rumor that Skylercorp will start making tops again this Summer. But it's kinda late for Summer already.)

:^o

OP
OP
B

blackwhore82

Reaction score
i knew about skyler corp. they are for sale right. don't know if they are going to start up agian. hope they do cause i know i will drop a few bills there. any body know of any other site. **** that just makes me want to come out with and make my own top some what like theirs and sell them. i know if you get a good product like theirs and almost any guy that has had their top off would like to keep it that way and would like to cover up sometimes with out 3 people helping out. but thanks guys and tell if you find anything new.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke