Radio/CD player for a 89 Bronco II info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgd_2

Reaction score
Hi,

Does ayone have any info on an AM/FM/CD player that will fit in a 89 Bronco II without cutting or major modification to the existing Radio/Cassette opening?

Thanks!

jjdmad

Reaction score
I have one in we just took the dash off inserted it it was a very tight fit but it is a cheap one from walmart I think its a JVC

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Another option is an externally mounted unit (glove box, under seat, ect)

Find one with bluetooth controls or you could get any unit you like that has an adaptor for "steering wheel" controls. Then the key would be finding either buttons from a wrecked vehicle with steering wheel controls (my Durango has them) or finding some sort of control panel and making your own switchboard (hope you're good with wires).

IIRC my unit has a bluetooth option (with adaptor) and can be controlled via my iPhone. But this depends on your radio needs and what not.

Also, speaker upgrades are great. I just put some Infinity kappa component speakers in my Durango to replace the factory 8 speaker system and my oh my does it sound good. I picked up my Kappa 60.9 speakers for $130 per set.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo