Have you seen a Bronco II like mine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deebee

Reaction score
Hi...I am a newbie--both on this board and as a Bronco II owner. I purchased my Bronco II yesterday and I am wondering about it's looks. I'd like to know if the cab visor,wheels,tint,running boards & graphics were from the factory or aftermarket. Anyone seen a Bronco II like mine? Just curious. I sure do like it so far. It has a 2.9 V-6,4 wheel drive,5 speed. I'm over 50 and a "girl",but I love my new ride. I want it to last a long time. Hope I don't get tired of shifting! Also--any ideas for a cup holder? See ya'll around.

000_0006.JPG

Seabronc

Reaction score
That's one pretty B-II :D/ . Can't say I have ever seen one like that, but I would say that the visor, running boards and wheels were installed by the owner not the factory.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
D

deebee

Reaction score
Thanks !

That's one pretty B-II :D/ . Can't say I have ever seen one like that, but I would say that the visor, running boards and wheels were installed by the owner not the factory.

Good luck,

:)>-

TheBroncs

Reaction score
No, I haven't seen a Bronco quite like yours. Great looking Bronco. What's the mods you have on it? Anyways, post up more pics.

jjdmad

Reaction score
I love it! Mine had a visor when I got it but my bronco is rough, rusted, and paint chipping off the visor!

AdamDude04

Reaction score
That's a very nice bronco. While I would never drive that I would turn my head and watch it roll down the street!

I think if you put more "modern" OEM like wheels on it, it would really set it off.

Regardless it's awesome looking!

What kind of MPG you get?

REDNECKREX

Reaction score
hey deebee

Probably look way good rollin down the road in that!

I would love to be seen in it! From the outside it looks well cared for.

Some of the ford dealers would take a brand new vehicle of the showroom floor send them out back or down the road to a detail shop and have all the extra goody they can get added to them to push their sales op so when a customer walked in and seen what a sweet ride it could be they was looking to buy!! That’s where my thoughts are with yours. That or just someone added everything they could and kept good care of it! But no FORD didn’t send it out to the dealer like that.

b2owned

Reaction score
I love it! Mine had a visor when I got it but my bronco is rough, rusted, and paint chipping off the visor!
Mine doesn't have the visor, but is very patchy with rust, and a few holes in the fenders. Would love to have the visor though

b2owned

Reaction score
Really good looking B-II! Mines red with plenty of rust! I like the paint details, but they seem kind of over-the-top.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke