66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
deebee

Have you seen a Bronco II like mine?

Hi...I am a newbie--both on this board and as a Bronco II owner. I purchased my Bronco II yesterday and I am wondering about it's looks. I'd like to know if the cab visor,wheels,tint,running boards & graphics were from the factory or aftermarket. Anyone seen a Bronco II like mine? Just curious. I sure do like it so far. It has a 2.9 V-6,4 wheel drive,5 speed. I'm over 50 and a "girl",but I love my new ride. I want it to last a long time. Hope I don't get tired of shifting! Also--any ideas for a cup holder? See ya'll around.

post-17512-0-38720200-1301177553_thumb.jpg

That's one pretty B-II :D/ . Can't say I have ever seen one like that, but I would say that the visor, running boards and wheels were installed by the owner not the factory.

Good luck,

:)>-

Thanks !

That's one pretty B-II :D/ . Can't say I have ever seen one like that, but I would say that the visor, running boards and wheels were installed by the owner not the factory.

Good luck,

:)>-

What a nice Bronco II. It is beautiful. I like it. Congratulations!

No, I haven't seen a Bronco quite like yours. Great looking Bronco. What's the mods you have on it? Anyways, post up more pics.

I love it! Mine had a visor when I got it but my bronco is rough, rusted, and paint chipping off the visor!

That's a very nice bronco. While I would never drive that I would turn my head and watch it roll down the street!

I think if you put more "modern" OEM like wheels on it, it would really set it off.

Regardless it's awesome looking!

What kind of MPG you get?

hey deebee

Probably look way good rollin down the road in that!

I would love to be seen in it! From the outside it looks well cared for.

Some of the ford dealers would take a brand new vehicle of the showroom floor send them out back or down the road to a detail shop and have all the extra goody they can get added to them to push their sales op so when a customer walked in and seen what a sweet ride it could be they was looking to buy!! That’s where my thoughts are with yours. That or just someone added everything they could and kept good care of it! But no FORD didn’t send it out to the dealer like that.

I love it! Mine had a visor when I got it but my bronco is rough, rusted, and paint chipping off the visor!

Mine doesn't have the visor, but is very patchy with rust, and a few holes in the fenders. Would love to have the visor though

Really good looking B-II! Mines red with plenty of rust! I like the paint details, but they seem kind of over-the-top.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.