4in lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniper

Reaction score
anyone that has a 4in lift on their rig please post and/or send me pics. im wanting to go this height on mine but still not sure. please post tire size and model as well. thanks

ogre20012001

Reaction score
this is my 89 Bronco on 35x12.50R15 tires 4" tuff country lift soon to be a custom lift but will still be at the 4" range.

DSCN0330.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

OP
OP
S

sniper

Reaction score
hey thanks man. but do the tires scrub at all or isthere any trimming that has been done?

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
ogre, that's asweet-looking rig!!!

******* you will likely get slight rub on the radius arms with 33's -35's when turning full lock, even with a kit with extended radius arms that are 'bent' inward. Whther or not you get rub on the fenders or front bumper will depend alot on the actual size of tire and rim combo you go with, along with the actual lift height of the lift kit. Even with a 6" Skyjacker Class II lift kit on my 84 Bronco, I still had tire rub on the forward edge of the rear quarter panels. I ended up installing a 1" block under the rear springs to solve that. The same kit was installed on another 84 Bronco after I sold it and the axles, and the new owner was able to run 37" Iroc's. There is considerable differenc in clearance among the 80-96 year models, too, but almost any brand of lift kit will work fine with 33" tall tires. If you list the year model of your bronco and the brand of kit you're interested in, that will help a ton. JSM84

ogre20012001

Reaction score
thanks Justshootme84

like Justshootme84 said i get a little rub on the front edge of the rear pannels but the front no rub exept the radious arms.

after i get done with my rear shackle flip i will let you know if it changes anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

sniper

Reaction score
thanks guys. im wanting to go with a 4in lift and was planning on running 33's. but then i saw how he had 35's on his. i just wanna make sure it looks ok but the tires dont scrub and arent to small with 33's

koontreeguy

Reaction score
I have a 4" lift with 33s. they look fine but I think 34s would fit PERFECT. I would post a pic of her but I don't really know how to computer. haha --- I have an 86 5.0 btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar