Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pearce

Reaction score
I am about to get new 35in tires for my bronco. I was wondering what you guys recommended. The BFGoodrich MT T/A KM2 and the **** Cepek Crushers are the two tires that I am mainly looking at. I go through a lot of mud and trails. I also drive on the road a lot to with my truck. If you guys have any recommendations, that would be great. Thanks

88LiftdBronco

Reaction score
I just bought new KM2s for my bronco about 4 months ago and i absolutely love em. They get traction through mud, rock, pavement, and anything you can throw at em. I can barely hear any road noise at all and the lugs on the sidewalls have proved to help when you air down on trails. I would definately recommend these tires

:edit: I dont know about the other ones though, but mine were $888 with shipping

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Heard great reviews on the Goodyear duratrac tires. Handles real well on the FJ cruisers. Those have a short wheelbase like the bronco.

OP
OP
P

pearce

Reaction score
I have also been looking at the Michey Thompson MTZ tires.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke