What is it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glacierskier

Reaction score
76 Bronco with only 67,000 miles. No rust, 302, auto trans, stock everything in original condition. no restoration; paint and interior are slightly faded. Starts and runs great. I am looking for a ballpark figure.

thanks, glacier

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
This is my favorite question,

1 What is steel worth per pound today?

2 What is it worth to u was it your dads grampas uncles?

3 Can u smog it register it in your state? In Ca 76 is a smogged car

4 Has it been cut in the rear(wheel wells).

5 Might it be worth more in parts then together?

6 Without a picture maybe on a good day with a wash and shine and 6months waiting time ???

7 If its in So cal I will pick it up tomorrow for 3 or so with pics too get it of your hands!

BBB

OP
OP
G

glacierskier

Reaction score
It is cut. That is the only modification cut when I acquired it. It has been on my farm since 1980 (when I bought it). I have never followed the price of this car. I just drove it around southern NM and parked it in the garage. Just looking for opinions. I know the price of steel, I called my Dad who retired from US Steel. yes, it will pass smog, pretty sure it would be worth more if parted out, just like all cars.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
It is cut. That is the only modification cut when I acquired it. It has been on my farm since 1980 (when I bought it). I have never followed the price of this car. I just drove it around southern NM and parked it in the garage. Just looking for opinions. I know the price of steel, I called my Dad who retired from US Steel. yes, it will pass smog, pretty sure it would be worth more if parted out, just like all cars.

I am sorry I was full of **** and vinager earlier. I would give it a wash and shine and put it up on ebay with a 7000 reserve you might get lucky and get 9000 if its nice and clean spend the 10 bucks for black paint and pressure wash it to death and cover up all the rust with the black paint on the underside spend the extra 5 bucks for 30 pictures of it on ebay who knows you might get the right guy that has too have it, worst case the c4 to dana 20 j transfer case adapter is worth 300 the front axle(danda 44) is worth 500 with the disk brakes the, top is worth 300 the rear axle is worth 400 depending on gearing and locker if equipited, the tub is worth 500-1000, the front fenders and tailgate market price a hundred each? the grill is worth 150 if strait, the motor? your area for a carb 302?500with trans???transfercase 100? set of doors are worth 600 complete with no rust and windows and handles and locks included maybe more if superduper clean, whats left glass is hard too sell tires rims local market value, if it has chrome striping that could be worth money to someone. I could go on and on dash seats mirrors guages, sell the whole thing and call it done!

Thats what I would do! Enless you have a lot of time too sit in the garage(I do aparently) or barn with a computer!!!LOL Who wants too ship little bits all over the world for a few bucks? Shipping is a pain in the ****. I have craigs listed lots of parts, its fun because people drive too you house too pick up stuff or the local gas, market corner, swap stand..to do business with you..Alrighty I am beyond bloggin on this one.. Good Luck

BBB

Bronc76

Reaction score
Parting out an original in good shape? That should be the last thing you should do. Check out the classifieds and look at some the prices of others. Its hard sometimes to put a price on some things. You may want to start around 6,000-8,000 and see how much interest you get. Being that its a '76 it should have the options like power steering, disc brakes, and power brakes.

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Like I said best too sell it all whole. I am a california builder so a 75 or below is more freindly to use for offroading folks we can take the old rigs and cut and build and not worry about motor issues with smog laws! Even though our well tuned rigs would pass anyway!

BBB

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke