odds and even year trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed that there are more 82 84 86 88's than there are odd years? rarely do you see an 85 or an 83 some 87's but not near as many as the even numbers. i dunno maybe its just me. haha.

BroncoJoe19

Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they have left handed steering wheels.

Mike Sheldon

Reaction score
This is the fact with all the manufacturers but may be in vice versa they make the whole year stock and sell it in other year!!!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
yo,

If you have time, take a Look at Bronco and other Ford Truck/Van Production figures in the FORD PICKUP TRUCK RED BOOK,

1946-93 Model Year Including Bronco, Ranger, etc.

Overview w/Changes, Some Years w/Pics; includes:

MODEL & GVW codes, Body, Engine, Transmission & Rear Axle Codes, Exterior Body & Interior Trim Color Codes, MSRP, Optional Equipment & Prices; Appendix A contains Overviews & Examples of; Warranty & Rating Plates, Build Date Stamp, Casting Dates & Manufacturing dates, Sheet Metal Date Codes, District Codes (DSOs), Assembly Plant Codes & Production Date Codes.

Also includes Production Figures from 46-79 for Bronco, F Series & other Ford trucks; 78 Bronco was 70,546; 79 Bronco was 75,761; READ A LOT HERE!

Source: by Peter C. Sessler via customautobrakes.com @ http://www.customautobrakes.com/fordtrucks/fordtrucks.html

Site is temp down right now but it will prob be back soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22