what to do what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
i have my 3 inch body on 33s but i want 35s :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the 33s just arent high enough cause the girlfriend can still get into my truck so i was wondering what you guys would suggest a 2, 2.5,4, or 6 inch suspension lift, i would like to have some flex so im thinking the 4 or 6 but would 6 be to large? im looking at the suspension speacial lifts from ntwonline.com its a great site

OP
OP
H

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
and i dont wanna lengthen my driveshafts so i think the 6 would be out of the question wouldent it? and i dont wanna lower my t-case because im going for clearence on this lift

Shadow_D

Reaction score
It all depends on the kit but AFAK there should be enough play in the shafts to go 6". I have a Rough Country 6 on my Beast with stock shafts. I'd go with the 6 because once you have and install the 4 you will wish you had the 6...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fryman22