New lift and tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PC89

Reaction score
I finally got my lift and tires on!!! It sure took a while but man it looks good now! Its a 4" Rough Country lift and 33x12.5 tires. the tires rub a little bit if you hit a bump while turning bit I'm gona do a little chopping so that should all be good soon. Now the next big project with it is a engine swap. But that won't be until at least next fall.

May02_0004.jpg

May02_0008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

92broncomann

Reaction score
Looks nice man. What kind of swap are you planning? 4.0L v6 or a v8? I hear the 4.0 swpas right in, but me personally if I were going to swap in an engine I would go straight for the v8...

92BM

OP
OP
PC89

PC89

Reaction score
Not sure yet...4.0 or 5.0. Its like you said...the 4.0 would be a lot easier but that 5.0...man! What an engine =D My bro had one of those in an 88 f-150 and we spun it right off the road into a pole. Either one would be a huge upgrade over the 2.9 tho.

bajscusa

Reaction score
That is the exact lift i plan on getting for my Bronco 2 (4 inch rough country), and i was wondering, Is it a lot of rub? or is it enough to get by and will getting a wheel spacer fix it? or a 2 inch coil spacer and a shackle for the leaf springs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke