Farethe Well Broncozone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krafty

Reaction score
Hey guys just putting in my good byes, Im moving to an old farm house in 2 weeks time. so far no internet, no Tv(yet) haven't setup phone line yet.

the only internet we can get will be dial up, but not for about a month, maybe longer depending on if we need it for banking. Anywho, its been fun, I will still try to give my help, advise and opinions to those willing to listen up until I move on the 29th. I wish all the best and good luck to those with on going projects.

its been a good few years.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Have fun moving all the vehicles LOL

Sounds like a good move? Though sucks no internet.. hopefully you're back up and running again soon! Something maybe looking into, we have a Spring mi-fi wireless card (allows up to 5 people to use internet via wifi) that works on the 3G network. $60 a month and decent internet speeds, 4hr battery life.. maybe an option if you get cell service out there?

Good luck!

-Adamm

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Good luck with the move, and hope you can join us again soon. I was on dial-up for a few years out here in the sticks, and I don't miss it one bit now that we have wireless. It's line-of-sight to the nearest town, so it goes down whenever it rains or the wind kicks up dust. But there's always Direct TV or Hughes satellite, at least here in the States. Thanks again for helping out with the forum and posting good info, too. Randy JSM84

Seabronc

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go and hope you can get reconnected to the net. Thanks for your valuable input to the forum.

Good luck,

:)>-

Miss Kitten

Reaction score
have you looked into xplornet krafty? that's who we had to go with to get internet that isn't dial up on our acerage. they may be able to help you out

OP
OP
Krafty

Krafty

Reaction score
thanks miss kitten, xplorenet looks pretty decent, but might still be a while before we bother with anything like that. the fiance and I both think that not having internet for a while might be a good thing. turn back the clock and all that. if people lived without it for 2000+ years, maybe it'll help us appreciate the littler things in life.

But thanks for all the replys. now with my brother coming down to help move and two more of our buddy's, I have to get more furniture so everyone has a place to sleep once we get into the beers. I think 4 cases ought to last for two nights. hahaha

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Adios for now bud! Enjoy the new home and time w/the better-half to-be!

cya in the Forums here again someday.

be well......

andre

Reaction score
best of luck w new home and sure b back soon

ps i live where there not h-speed yet on dial up it ok slow but i am here

but a pain to download

TC WILL MISS YOU :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads