66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
admin

SuperMotors.net Acquisition

Congratulations Dana, I couldn't think of a better site to add to your ownership. I have my old girl on it as well.

Good luck,

:)>-

Wow, hats off to you Dana.......

(where does he find the time? I cant seem to even get the dishes done) lol

Wow, hats off to you Dana.......

(where does he find the time? I cant seem to even get the dishes done) lol

WOW, if you only knew... I think this is going to get me a divorce and I have only owned it for a few days now!!! :D

Dana

v-nice site only problem wife :(( will want a mande beter be on you're gard better see lawyer soon :))

HA HA HA " sure you do a great job"

Edited by andre

Glad to see a good business transaction (been unemployed for a year now..).. and someone doing something good. I read the link posted, good stuff.

I never honestly knew what "supermotors" was until I checked it out thanks to this site. I plan on joining in a few weeks - after I start my new job and get settled.

Congratulations!

SM has a lot of Bronco/Ford Truck 4x4 info in its content and I have hoped over the years that it would endure. GL Dana!

btw, I hope your tech folks have the latest security and AV features ready to use there as well as here... bronco.com, another long-time Site has been hacked, again and apparently it may be gone for good.

yo!

geez!

I just went thru my Site's Bronco Zone Links and found too many URLs were CHANGED during this re-model. What a mess! I was able to edit almost all LINKs to the new URL addys... I did lose Seabronco's tailgate wiring diagrams though and the SEARCH function still doesn't help much, unfortunately.

Hope the same URL addy changes do not occur at SuperMotors because I have 1,000s of SM Links as many other folks have bookmarked pages as well.

yo Dana,

SM has an issue with Malware Alerts now;

ALERT asks permission to dnld or accept a file. no way to say No exc to;

Ctrl Alt Del 
Select Applications
Right click on each shown
End Task

shut off e mail etc.
An the re-start pc

yo,

Dana fixed the SM issue!

All is good in Bronco Land again.

Wow... the storage capacity at SM must be huge... can you give us an idea of how large?

Hey Rob,

It uses about 2 Terabytes right now, definitely quite a bit... the bigger feat is figuring out how to keep up with the archiving incremental backups!

It is also running on a stout database server with SSD drives.

We are working on a whole new version of the site with more social interaction that should be going live very soon. If anyone wants to be on the beta tester list let me know here.

Thanks,

Dana

I'll Beta the new layout :) I'll make a log of problems I run into and provide user feedback.

yo,  Wish I had Dana/Jeff's DBA and others  tham the idiot HIGH COST crew I used for my Broncolinks com site!!!!

After years of the idiots claiming they were "backing up Bronco links weekly", I discovered that the idiots did not back up 15% of all files, but merely the the Index for many categories.  So I lost archived access to about 25,000 LINKS

Hey Rob,

It uses about 2 Terabytes right now, definitely quite a bit... the bigger feat is figuring out how to keep up with the archiving incremental backups!

It is also running on a stout database server with SSD drives.

We are working on a whole new version of the site with more social interaction that should be going live very soon. If anyone wants to be on the beta tester list let me know here.

Thanks,

Dana

2 tb's is quite a bit!

I'll help with the beta test.

Sign in to follow this