Manual transfer case with floor shift automatic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OhNo50

Reaction score
I have an 86 BII with an automatic tranny with floor shift, push button t-case and auto hubs. I am going to swap in an automatic transmission and a manual t-case out of a 90 BII. The 90 has a column shift. My question is has anyone else made this swap and if so will the floor shift and t-case shifter work together? Also the 90 had manual hubs. Will my auto hubs work with this combination. I plan on replacing them after I recover from the cost of my engine rebuild....lol.

andre

Reaction score
ARE YOU GOING TO BE ON 4X4 A LOT OR JUST SOME TIME ??

IF YOU USE IT A LOT HERE HOW TO GO

MANUAL HUB MANUAL TRANFER CASE AND IT FIT AUTOMATIC TRANS THE TRANFER CASE AS FOR THE HUB NEED TO CHANGE LOOK BEARING

NUT AND HUBS

THE AXEL SHAFT SOULD BE THE SAME UNLESS YOU HAVE 8,8 INCH DIFF

AND YES IT WILL WORK BECAUSE ONE OF MY BRONCO AS FLOOR SHIFT AUTO MANUAL TRANFER CASE

JUST NEED TO OPEN HOLE ON SIDE OF TRANMISSION LUMP DRIVER SIDE

AND KEEP FRONT AND REAR DIFF ALWAYS HANDY TO HAVE AND CHECK GEAR RATIO SEE WHAT TYPE MAY HAVE LIMITED SLIP DIFF AXEL CODE IN DOOR IF TWO N0# LIKE 41 ORDINARY ONE LETTER AND ONE NUMBER LIMITED SLIP LIKE D4

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo