66-96 Ford Broncos - Early & Full Size
Sign in to follow this  
UFOSPY

URINE OR YOUR'e OUT !!!!!

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their lazy butts, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though . . . Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!

guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.

I agree 100 percent, I was sent this chain letter years ago and I signed it then and passed it on. Very good point.

Well I have a problem with using my tax dollars paying a fat but politician a full pension after he/she has been in office for 2 terms. NYS is full of them.

Well I have a problem with using my tax dollars paying a fat but politician a full pension after he/she has been in office for 2 terms. NYS is full of them.

Wow, up there? I guess jersey ran out of room for all the crooked moochers and your gettin the overflow.....

Totally agree! I think there should be a lot more regulations on financial assistance. Im all for helping those in need and making America a better place. However i have a job and go to school and struggle VERY hard to make ends meet, yet i have only MY money to rely on. So how cool does it sound that some guy, possibly on drugs, can make over $2,000 a month just because he's "poor" and i have to pay for everything (not that i mind) AND pay into the system just because i have a job?

So yay on the urine test.

Totally agree! I think there should be a lot more regulations on financial assistance. Im all for helping those in need and making America a better place. However i have a job and go to school and struggle VERY hard to make ends meet, yet i have only MY money to rely on. So how cool does it sound that some guy, possibly on drugs, can make over $2,000 a month just because he's "poor" and i have to pay for everything (not that i mind) AND pay into the system just because i have a job?

So yay on the urine test.

i agree totally

unfortunately we have two problems.

1) our system of taxation in this country is totally unconstitutional and more than likely never ratified. the federal government was never to lay direct taxes on our labor. labor is your most basic of property rights, as it is the barter of this property that you attain all other property. unfortunately most americans, for whatever reason, become defensive when you suggest that they may have been duped, and i guess no one wants to question their belief systems. our taxes were to be apportioned according to population and we all pay a fair share. this was to help ensure our federal government would never be dictating to the states as they do now. for more info, i suggest studying irwin schiff and maybe check out the "we the people foundation". while these people are often smeared as "tax protesters" that do not want to pay their fair share, they actually are people trying to shed some sunlight on the fraudulent nature of our debt based currency, and the subsequent tax scheme that services this debt. none of them claim we should pay nothing, just not an endless percentage as we do now. i am not advocating not paying your taxes, that is foolish as it would take a critical mass of people to get the government to finally address these concerns. if more people are aware of the possibility, the question may get answered.

2) welfare, in all its forms, including foreign aid, is unconstitutional. to steal the money of one by force ( refuse to pay taxes and depending how far you are willing to go, you will end up on the wrong end of a gun) to give to another is no more legal under the color of law than it is if you or i do it.

we could probably point out that the prohibition of alcohol required a constitutional amendment, as the government has no authority to prohibit anything, and yet the billions wasted on the war on drugs did not. as americans are too used to our "democracy" instead of our constitutional republic and therefore used to forcing their opinions on their neighbors, i do not wish to start an argument over the legality of drug use.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this