finally got the beast dyno tuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ilystbronco

Reaction score
well i havent been on here in a long time but the last i was i was in middle installing a accel thruster dfi standalone computer system in my 95 with 32lb injectors on a 331 stroker i am very happy that i got it running and very well i might add it drives like a new truck and has decent power for a bronco with stock drivetrain on 36" tires .. so anyway here are the #s IT RAN 320 LBS OF TORQUE TO THE WHEELS AND 230 HP TO THE WHEELS AND 290 HP AT THE CRANK. this was with the stock heads ported and with upgraded springs and rockers :wacko: im an idiot i knew i should have changed them when i did the motor, the tuner told me that if i get edelbrock heads and a t60 turbo with a little bit of boost it would pull atleast 450hp to rear wheels, hahahaaha that guy must me crazy but it got me thinking lol i of course was hoping for more for the money i spent and all work i did but it was a learnign experience and taught me a lot about fuel injection, so now i have a succesfully tuned and daily drive 331 stroker bronco so im still very happy what do u guys think about those numbers???

Krafty

Reaction score
no replacement for displacement. with some more mods i'm sure you will see the numbers you want. but really, it depends on what you want the truck for, like for serious off roading, thats what 4 low is for. if a 4cylinder suzuki and climb some rocks and pound some mud, i would say an unbreakable drivetrain is more important then numbers.

ps for the money you probably could have dropped a 429 or 460 lightly modded for about 1000, would have gotten you alot farther, as long as you get the right 429 or 460, I got lucky as **** with my 429, it came from a 69 (the golden hp years) mercury, dyno'd at 410hp and 570ftlbs with a decent 4bbl all else original. but its in a car thats meant to be loud and go fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar