Another Simple wireing issue.LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desolationangel

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here however had my 87Bronco2 since 1997...I was the 2nd owner.

Heres the problem...All my gauges worked fine until I had a new stero installed by a car audio place with a reputation of top notch work,and indeed they did do top notch work installing the stero,sounds great BUT now my fuel gauge wont work. And they are closed for thanksgiving this comming week so no taking it back and geting it fixed.Gonna have to handle this myself as have a family outing Thrusday.

Anyone know what color wires are for the fuel gauge...I checked the mechanical float in the tank and seems to funtion no prob.

I was thinkking it would be easier and less time to rewire a new circut to the gas gauge to fuel tank rather than try to track down a fault in a wire.

Before I commit to this rewireing method,would be nice to know what color wire is for the gas gauge to tank sensor.

Thanks Desolationangel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar