Best Choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oktogo

Reaction score
Ok i have a good question my dad is looking into buyin a bronco theres 2 he likes a 87 all stock new moter and tranny 4 3k but he wants a lifited truck like mine. there is a 86 for 5500 that is on 38s with a rebuild moter and trany but the tires are bald so what do yall think would be cheeper lift the 87 and get new tires and rims or buy new rims and tires 4 the 86?

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
Ok i have a good question my dad is looking into buyin a bronco theres 2 he likes a 87 all stock new moter and tranny 4 3k but he wants a lifited truck like mine. there is a 86 for 5500 that is on 38s with a rebuild moter and trany but the tires are bald so what do yall think would be cheeper lift the 87 and get new tires and rims or buy new rims and tires 4 the 86?

If the expence of the modifications is the only consideration, you will have to get prices on both set ups and determine if want to add a value for your time.

Both trucks have the same equipment and accesories? Color isn't a consideration? How about the bodies?

I personally, like to do most mods myself. Then I am sure of what I have

Good luck to your dad. He will love any Bronco he gets.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo