c6 linkAGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadams

Reaction score
Is there some secret to adjusting the linkage from the colu,mn to the tranny ive been at it for hours and all i get is a really close park n reverse and no 1st there was a aod tranny in it to start but the linkage is exactly the same can anyone kinda give me a step by step way of doing it right ? thanks in advance for any and all help.

Chris

Yardape

Reaction score
Step by step, remove steering column and install one from c6 truck. I am in that boat and will be doing it next week. when I have them both sitting side by side I will take pics and see what the difference is.

Seabronc

Reaction score
Is there some secret to adjusting the linkage from the colu,mn to the tranny ive been at it for hours and all i get is a really close park n reverse and no 1st there was a aod tranny in it to start but the linkage is exactly the same can anyone kinda give me a step by step way of doing it right ? thanks in advance for any and all help.

Chris
If it is only on the indicator, you can adjust the indicator by removing the cowl around the steering column, ( caution a nylon thread is what hook the indicator to the steering column and is easy to catch and break. It exits the instrument panel on the right side and then crosses under the column to it's connecting point on the left side). You can loosen the ***** for the bracket on the left side and then slide it till you get a good position.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReturnToHangar