Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ktomek06

Reaction score
t-w_LTB-series51_c.jpg

Well mud terrains are mud terrains they dont ever wear as well as a/ts or road tires. I would guess they wouldnt wear extremely bad

jfrbronco

Reaction score
thats a really good deal!, wish I had some extra money floating around to get a set of thoses 33.

JFR

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
My experience with TSL mud tires has been that they are great for one thing only. That is mud. They will wear fast on the highway, so rotate them often and keep the alignment true. That goes for most any mud grip, BTW.

andydic

Reaction score
LTB's are soft and wear out quick. I mean real quick. I friend of mine has them on his jeep. He's had them for about 6 months *** the are already wearing out pretty bad and getting flat spots.

Juice

Reaction score
I have the TSL's on my bronc, and they are wearing realy well, i got around 10k on them so far, and they are in great shape. my buddy had the 34x10.50 on his jeep for a while, then they were on his bronco. he also liked them. but if you do run swampers, you will get flat spots, they round out fairly quickly again though. also if tire noise is an issue, they are not waht you want, for they are very noisy. but off the pavement, they are the cats ass. they work great in the mud, and on the rocks. they work good in the snow, as long as you can dig to bottom. you might try the Trxus M/T's from interco. they have very low tire noise, and i have a few friends that run them, and are very pleased with their performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezBarron