6 inch Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDBronco91

Reaction score
Hey guys I just now got a 95 Eddie Bauer Bronco and I am planning on getting a 6 inch lift. I was down at my local 4x4 shop and they told me that Rough Country wasn't too good and that I should get something else. I just wanted yall's opinion on this one. And this truck will also be my daily driver if that helps.

Shadow_D

Reaction score
I have the Rough Country 6" on my truck and I'm happy with it. I don't drive the Beast as often as I used to but that is due to the fuel prices. I installed it with my buddy from LA last winter and let me tell you, if you plan to do the install yourself you will need a friend for assistance.

The Rough Country is the least expensive kit out there BUT it seems to do very well. I personally would wonder why that shop is telling you it isn't worth it. I'm thinking (and this is just my opinion) they want to get more money from you. If money is tight, go with the RC you won't be disappointed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo