Seats for 1990 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemlock

Reaction score
Hi there! I have a 1990 E.B. Bronco. I was wandering if any one has upgraded the seats using a late 90's or later Ford E.B. Expedition, Explorer or F150?

I am looking for the Eddie Bauer high back buck seats for the front. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed!!!

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
YO!

Should be a great upgrade!

Look in my site for many such install/pic Links by other Bronco owners;

http://www.broncolinks.com/index.php?index=312

If you do a pick n pull; I take my portable Dremel w/wire wheels (to clean exposed bolt threads) and cut-off wheels (for other jobs where stuff is literally melded together), PB Blaster and a port cut-off/sazall

Hi there! I have a 1990 E.B. Bronco. I was wandering if any one has upgraded the seats using a late 90's or later Ford E.B. Expedition, Explorer or F150?
I am looking for the Eddie Bauer high back buck seats for the front. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed!!!

Shadow_D

Reaction score
The seats will bolt up no problem. I put a set of 96 seats in my 90 and all went easily. The new seats did not come with bases but my old bases bolted to the new seats without a problem...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke