Warn classic bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
basically, no. Best option is to make your own, or have a welder build one for you. I had a front bumper made by a local welding shop for $200 materials and $100 labor.

Burns

Reaction score
basically, no. Best option is to make your own, or have a welder build one for you. I had a front bumper made by a local welding shop for $200 materials and $100 labor.
Any pics and/or dimentions, JSM84? I have a welder at work I'm practicing with and I'm planning on making my own front and rear bumpers.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I have some drawings somewhere, and will try to put them up at supermotors. Even tho the bumper was for a Chevy, it shows the same design or style as thhe Warn one but with 1/4" plate center and 3/16" sides boxed in and gusseted. JSM84

Burns

Reaction score
Awesome dude. I have a plastic rollpan and no hitch (yet) and I want/need something to yank others out heh. Plus I don't like the platic rollpan, ugly and cheap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno