i need a few questions answerd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncoguy18

Reaction score
hey everyone, heres some questions i need answerd

1. my a/c is not cold at all i put freon in it and still not cold. it blows but no cold air.

2. does anyone have a front chrome bumper for a 93 bronco?

3. what kind of soft-top do you recomend?

4. i want to get it jacked up maybe 6-8 inches, what kit that includes EVERYTHING do you recomend.

5. tires, what kind and size tires. thanks!

95 buckin bronco

Reaction score

1. my a/c is not cold at all i put freon in it and still not cold. it blows but no cold air.

4. i want to get it jacked up maybe 6-8 inches, what kit that includes EVERYTHING do you recomend.

well with these trucks the vaccum lines are everything so check those and if everything there is right then im not sure i dont really mess with the a/c on my bronco much. as for the lift i would go with the sky jacker lift so far i have never heard a bad thing about them and the tires i would go with the firestone mud terains i had those for a couple of years and never had one problem with them and they are pretty cheap i would go with 35-12.50 that size wont hurt ur rear diff so bad

Shadow_D

Reaction score

1. I'm not too sure about the A/C... Is the compressor running? If not it might need a bit more freon.

2. Check the "For Sale" Section.

3. If you use a soft top you will need to make a change to your 3rd brake light and you might need to find a way to mount the shoulder straps of the seat belts.

4. I used a 6" Rough Country suspension lift kit that I bought on eBay for around $400 and it has most everything needed except for the longer brake hoses.

5. Most often when this question is answered the common reply is BF Goodrich MT tires.

If you use the search function of the forum, you should be able to find most of your answers...

Good luck.

OP
OP
B

broncoguy18

Reaction score
1. I'm not too sure about the A/C... Is the compressor running? If not it might need a bit more freon.
2. Check the "For Sale" Section.

3. If you use a soft top you will need to make a change to your 3rd brake light and you might need to find a way to mount the shoulder straps of the seat belts.

4. I used a 6" Rough Country suspension lift kit that I bought on eBay for around $400 and it has most everything needed except for the longer brake hoses.

5. Most often when this question is answered the common reply is BF Goodrich MT tires.

If you use the search function of the forum, you should be able to find most of your answers...

Good luck.
thank you!!!!

50joe

Reaction score
There are lots of things besides freon that kick that compressor on. Adding too much/too little can cause more problems. Strongly recomend leaving that part to a pro. Could save you a ton in the long run. A/C systems are very sensitive to the amount of charge you put in, And if it was full to start with, and it is a simple problem with an electrical connection, it is now over charged. Plus there is a dye that gets injected into the system to pinpoint leaks, to keep from having to constantly refill the system, (which is required by law). Not to mention several other factors. I have had several people bring cars into the shop "thinking" what they or their friends did would help them save a buck, and just ended up costing twice as much. If nothing else, at least have a qualified tech check it out, to see what you are getting yourself into.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo